We are proud to offer personal training, semi-private group classes, and individual program design to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. CrossFit is for everyone, but not everyone wants to participate in a group class. Making positive lifestyle changes is hard work and sometimes one-on-one attention is the best prescription to help achieve your goals. Purchase the package of your choice and book an appointment today for a stronger, healthier, fitter YOU!
60 min personal training sessions
A good personal trainer is part coach, part cheerleader, part kinesiologist, part physicist, and part fan. Our coaches have years of experience with helping people of all backgrounds and abilities reach their personal goals. We will work with you to create a personalized plan to help you achieve your goals. Whether you're looking to lose fat, gain muscle, dial in your nutrition, improve your overall health, become a better athlete or find a new challenge, personal training sessions can help.
30 min skill sessions
We highly recommend 30 minute skill sessions to identify functional limitations and asymmetries that are holding you back from achieving proper technique and movement efficiency. Do you find it impossible to get your elbows up in a front squat? Do your knees still buckle when you squat or deadlift? We will identify areas of limitation and provide you with a customized plan that will be most effective to restore proper movement patterns.
We also recommend skill sessions to work on those stubborn skills you haven’t yet mastered! Do double unders, handstand pushup, pistols, rope climbs, and pullups still leave you frustrated? Your coach will identify opportunities and provide you with progressions and homework to help you improve and work towards mastering the movement.
Your private coaching/skill session experience will be tailored to your specific needs, and may include:
- Custom breakdown of movements to gain efficiency and improve technique to get more out of your workouts
- Mobility exercises to improve and restore joint range of motion (Front rack position, squat position, etc.)
- Individualized corrective exercises to restore mechanically sound movement patterns.
- Custom breakdown of movements to gain efficiency and improve technique
- Strength and/or conditioning exercises chosen to specifically achieve your goal
- Post-workout recovery techniques (stretching, foam rolling and mobility work)
Book online, call 206-713-7820 or email email@example.com to schedule a FREE 30 minute "No-Sweat" Intro. We want to hear about your goals so we can recommend the best tailored option to meet your needs.